We love flowers.
But we understand that different folks have different preferences. So here are some of our favorite non-flower things that your mom could love this Mother's Day!
1. SCENTED BLISS: You can't go wrong with a WildFlora candle. They're 100% soy and scented perfectly to fill your mom's home with botanical feels. If the open flame makes you nervous, we also have an assortment of incense and incense holders.
2. BATH GOODIES: If your mom loves a self care routine, have we got the products for her. Build your own gift box, and include things like our WildFlora Bath Salts and Soaks, a WildFlora Facial Steam, a face roller, or scented soaps.
3. YUMMY TREATS: For the sweet tooth mom, we suggest diving into one of our chocolate lines, or gifting a box of California Gummy Bears. We also have an assortment of delicious drink mixes, which look great in our WildFlora Glass Tumbler.
4. SOFT THINGS: If you have time to stop in at one of our shops, we have plenty of plush blankets and pillows for a mom who loves comfort. Hard to go wrong with something that literally feels so right.
5. A PLANT: Still alive, but lasts longer than flowers. It's also the gift that gives, brining life and oxygen to your mom's home. Just be sure to check out our plant care lighting diagram to determine which natural lighting level you're working with - that will help you choose the best plant.