Pick-Up + Delivery - Updated 6/24/2020
The health + safety of our clients and workers is our number #1 concern, so things will run a little differently than they have in the past, but we'll continue to update this page as things progress and change.
WHILE VISITING US
We ask that all guests
- Wear a face mask in our stores or when picking up items.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 6' between you and others to ensure everyone feels safe and comfortable.
- Upon entering, use our provided hand sanitizer.
- Be understanding/patient that we will allow a limited amount of guests in the shop at a time.
Our shops are both open, but with rising COVID-19 numbers rising in Los Angeles and varying needs for individuals, we totally understand if you still want to use curbside pickup to play it safe.
- Pull around to the back of our shop - on VENTURA COURT.
- If you're at Studio City, call 818-754-1188 to let us know you're here.
- If you're at Farmers Market, call 323-452-9339 to let us know you're here.
- Once we grab you order, set it on the table, and step back, you may grab your items.
- Please mind the distance between you and others by standing a minimum of 6' apart from workers and other guests.
We will be doing NO-CONTACT deliveries. Since we cannot leave flowers outside apartments, those recipients will BE CALLED BEFORE THE DELIVERY to coordinate.