Flower arrangements are an easy way to spruce up any Thanksgiving table, but adding flowers to the meal itself can elevate your party to a whole new level.
We usually order our edible flowers from Gourmet Sweet Botanicals because they have a huge selection, but you can also find them at some grocery stores, like Whole Foods and Sprouts. If you go the shipping route, keep in mind these are a live product, so you'll want to time your order to ensure they're fresh on the day of your event.
This styling used the following blooms:
Ways to use these lil' cuties include:
- Place atop the meal or dessert
- Float them in your cocktails or freeze them in ice cubes
- Roll a goat cheese log (or the like) in the smaller-sized buds
- Mix into salads for a splash of color
- Use a sugar water mix to glaze them on top of sugar cookies or other bakes goods