Candle: WildFlora Collection - Single Wick
Bring the wonderful scents of Wildflora home with you with our very own custom created candle line. Inspired by California, our hand-poured candles connect you to the natural fragrances of our earth.
Product Specifications: color of glass cylinder varies based on availability, single wick, 100% soy wax. Size: 8 ounces.
About our Scents (some currently unavailable):
- Amber: Sweet, sultry, and sensual, our perfectly crafted Amber scent is something you’ll want lit in your home year-round.
- Black Currant: Sensual and captivating; this warm mix of currant, blackberry, and spice will make your space sweater weather ready.
- Coastal Fig: If you like smelling spring and summer all year round, Coastal Fig is for you. This crisp, sweet, and fresh scent is perfect for every day.
- Ember Radiance: Somehow both smoky and sweet, Ember Radiance perfectly encapsulates the feeling of being curled up by a fire in a luxurious ski lodge.
- Eucalyptus Mint: The name speaks for itself! Envelop your space in the calming and relaxing scent of sticky eucalyptus and sweet peppermint.
- French Lavender: This beautiful candle will instantly transport you to the enchanting lavender fields of your dreams.
- Indigo & Oakmoss: This rich fragrance is both beautifully feminine and masculine. A woodsy undertone supports the amber top fragrance making it enticing to all noses.
- Sapphire & Plum: Want dark and enigmatic? Look no further than Sapphire & Plum. This scent has hints of amber, vanilla, and mystery.
Rosemary: For centuries, apothecaries have used the earthy and brisk scent of rosemary to enhance moods. The green blend of rosemary, sage, and pine will transform any room into your very own herb garden.
- Scarlet Ginger: Ginger, spice, and everything nice! This scent has zesty top notes of pepper and ginger. Stick around and you'll find warm undertones of earthy, soothing vetiver and musk. Perfect for a sweater weather day.
Delivery: Available for shipping via USPS in the Contiguous United States.