Burro's Tail Succulent: Sedum morganianum ‘Burrito’
Comes in a 6'' Nursery Pot
Keep in Mind: Every plant grows in its own special way - your plant may vary slightly from the one in the photo.
Water: Less is more! Water this succulent 1-2x a month, letting the soil dry out completely between waterings.
Light: The more, the better! This plant can even be outdoors in full sun.
Tip: The leaves from the burro's tail can fall off easily, but propagate just as well. Stick the fallen leaves back into the soil and watch it grow!
Curbside Pickup: Free
Shipping: Not Available for this item
- Rates are based on distance from Studio City Shop (calculated at checkout).
- Order min. starts at $75 and increases for deliveries 10+ miles away.
- Please place same-day delivery orders before 3 pm.
- Deliveries arrive Mon- Sat by 7 pm. No Sunday Deliveries.
- Please call the Studio City Shop if you have any issues ordering.