Lemon Lime Philodendron in Pot: Philodendron hederaceum 'Lemon Lime'
Comes in a Terra Cotta Cylinder Pot
Keep in Mind: Every plant grows in its own special way - your plant may vary slightly from the one in the photo.
Water: Every 7-10 days, depending on how wet the soil feels to the touch (should be totally dried out before watering)
Light: Tolerable of any amount of light, but will grow best in medium bright light.
Tips: Leaves will trail down. This is a great plant for hanging or trailing from a shelf.
Curbside Pickup: Free
Shipping: Not Available for this item
- Rates are based on distance from Studio City Shop (calculated at checkout).
- Order min. starts at $75 and increases for deliveries 10+ miles away.
- Please place same-day delivery orders before 3 pm.
- Deliveries arrive Mon- Sat by 7 pm. No Sunday Deliveries.
- Please call the Studio City Shop if you have any issues ordering.