Small Woven Amsha Basket: The Nyamugali
Hang it, fill it, display it, love it. This sisal, woven basket is woven by artisans in Gitarama, Rwanda. The women extract the sisal fibers from agave plants, then hand-dye and weave them into these beautiful works of art. The sisal is woven around sweetgrass, a fragrant grass with a subtle sweetness.
Dimensions: Approximately 8"
Curbside Pickup: Free
Shipping: Not available for this product
- Rates are based on distance from Studio City Shop (calculated at checkout).
- Order min. starts at $75 and increases for deliveries 10+ miles away.
- Please place same-day delivery orders before 3 pm.
- Deliveries arrive Mon- Sat by 7 pm. No Sunday Deliveries.
- Please call the Studio City Shop if you have any issues ordering.